Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SALAMANCA & GALICIA . . . SPAIN . . .

We decided to spend our last night of the trip in Salamanca, home to the oldest university in the world. We lucked out and got a cheap room overlooking the famous plaza . . . My grandfather being the good Catholic man he is gave me some money to take Mary out for lunch on easter day . . . On the way back to La Coruna we spotted something off the side of the highway, the factory were they construct wind turbins . . . I had actually seen some friends skating them in a local Galician video so we detoured once again off the highway for another little adventure. The spot was incredible but so gnarly to skate due to the little metal bolts sticking up every were. I had a roll and ended up having a little whip out sending my board around the loop and nearly landing myself on a protruding bolt . . .











No comments:

To Buy/Stock/Distribute Gypsy Skateboards contact: http://www.maccaronidistribution.com/

To Buy/Stock/Distribute Gypsy Skateboards contact: http://www.maccaronidistribution.com/